This morning, I was cleaning the bath, and the shelves above it that hold shower gels, soaps and shampoos. While I was at it, the shower curtain rod gave way and fell on my head!
I shouted out, more from the sudden shock rather than from any pain, though there was a little bit of pain.
My son heard me shouting and came running inside.
“What happened mom?” he asked.
When I told him that the curtain rod had hit my head, he looked worried.
Then he said, “Tell me quickly, what is two plus two.”
When I gave the correct answer, he said, “Phew! You’re ok then. Don’t worry.”