I am very happy to be nominated for ‘The Sisterhood of the World Award’ by Poetry and Chocolate and Books (a divine combo indeed!). I have been following this blog for sometime now and the thing that I like most about the posts is the life and energy in the writing, as also the variety of topics that the blog covers in the form of musings, poetry and photographs. Please do go and check it out! Once again, thank you so very much for this nomination.
The rules for this award are as below:
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Add the award logo to your blog.
– Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
– Nominate 5 bloggers.
– Ask 10 questions of your own.
Here are my answers to the questions asked:
1) Who is your favourite musician?
I can’t list any one really – but my all time favourites are Ilayarajah, A.R.Rahman, Jim Reeves, Lionel Richie, George Michael, Shankar-Ehsan-Loy…and the list goes on…
2) Your favourite TV series?
I don’t watch too much TV at the moment. I prefer reading books !
3) Your favourite TV series when you were a child?
Yes Minister, Mahabharat, Ramayan, Yeh jo hai Zindagi, Quiz Time,Buniyaad
4) What is your take on religion and spirituality?
I am a deeply spiritual person, who believes that we should lead a simple life, without too many expectations and focus more on doing our duty in all walks of life.
5) Your favourite pet animal?
Would be a parrot
6) Sunset or sunrise?
Sunrise, as every golden ray of the Sun is a promise for another wonderful day.
7) Your favourite genre to read?
Three in fact – thrillers, philosophy and legal drama
8) Your idol?
My Dad, who is no more
9) Your favourite sport?
10) Do you believe in giving second chance to a liar?
I am sure all of us have erred in our lives and have been given chances along the way. I would definitely give the person give a second chance!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award. I thoroughly enjoy reading each one of your posts. I do know that some blogs have a No Awards policy, but this is a small way to express my appreciation.
Here are my 10 questions for you:
1. Describe yourself in a sentence.
2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
3. What makes you laugh?
4. If you were a book, which book would you be and why?
5. Music is _______________________
6. What type of food do you like?
7. What’s your philosophy for life?
8. Coffee or Tea?
9. What does blogging mean to you?
10. What would you do if you could not connect to the Internet for a week