I am both happy and honoured to be nominated for ‘The Sunshine Award’, by The Hut Owner Blog. I have been following his blog for sometime now, and I thoroughly enjoy his poems, and the wonderful pictures that he posts of his travels (especially the ones of the beach and water); they truly liven up my day! Thank you, once again, for this nomination, and for taking the time to read my blog and feel it worthy of this award.
- THE RULES :
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
So, here the answers to the questions asked by The Hut Owner Blog
1. Will Sunshine Award be of help for the bloggers if they are nominated? Explain.
I am only 4-months old in blogosphere, and not too knowledgeable about how many awards there are out there! Having said that, I believe that every award nomination is a pat on the back from fellow bloggers, who have read and enjoyed your blogs. The award conveys their appreciation. Again, the name of the Award is so positive, and I am all for bringing Sunshine into another blogger’s day.
2. Cite your reason or reasons why Sunshine Award should be given some RESPECT and ATTENTION by the nominees just like the other awards.
Again, my answer to this question is pretty much what I put down in Question 1. There are awards and awards, but every award is an encouragement.
3. Should the others feel bad if they were not nominated by their blogger-friend? Explain.
I think most bloggers blog for the love of writing or photography and not with the objective of winning awards. This is a wonderful medium to express and share one’s thoughts and views. Of course Awards are very nice when they happen, however, there are many blogs with a no-award policy also. When it happens, it happens. Sometimes it may not. What is important is to enjoy the journey.
4. If you were not nominated, what should you do to get some attention for future nomination?
I am happy as I am, writing blog posts everyday. For me writing is the fun part, so I wouldn’t change anything.
5. Are you happy with your posts? Why or Why not?
Yes, I am. I am a keen observer of what’s happening around me, as in, the everyday moments of life. I enjoy trying to capture these moments through my posts and sharing them with my readers.
And…here are a few of my favourite bloggers, whose blogs I read and enjoy a lot!
Here are the questions for my nominees:
1. Life is _____________________?
2. Who is your favourite author?
3.Coffee or Tea ? Why?
4. Your favourite holiday destination and why?
5. What’s your blogging philosophy?