I’ve actually run out of words (and that’s a first for me) in the last 24 hours. I am humbled and touched to have been nominated for two awards on the same day!
Thank you so very much dear Ritu from www.butismileanyway.wordpress.com for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I love Ritu’s writing. To me she is young at heart; and I love her blogs, so beautifully written – especially the ones about her Lil Man and her Lil Princess, and about her Cat – Sonu Singh. Please do visit her blog!
The Rules for this award are
- Thank your nominator
- Display the award image on your post
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate other bloggers
- Let them know via a comment on their blogs, that they have been nominated!
7 Facts about Me
1. I am an Indian, who lives in Singapore at the moment. I love to travel and enjoy experiencing new cultures and cuisine.
2. I love the smell of old books, and all books.
3. Coffee is my petrol, keeps me charged and going
4. I love to dance…I find it liberating
5. I love to talk non-stop and I have a wonderful group of friends who put up with my chatter.
6. I love Indian saris and their gorgeous motifs, I wear saris whenever I can.
7. I love spending time with my kids and playing board games with them or just having fun.
I learnt yesterday that many bloggers have a no-award policy, so there’s no compulsion if you are one of them. I truly enjoy reading your blogs and they colour and enrich my day.
I request my readers to go check out these blogs – from travel to fashion to inspiration to fairy tales and sketching, each of these blogs is vibrant, colourful and inspiring.
Thank you once again.